- A lot of water should be consumed the day you decide to get tattoed. The more hydrated you skin, better the healing.
- A tattoo should not be done empty stomach. Please ensure to have consumed a proper meal before getting a tattoo made.
- You should be under the influence of any alcohol, toxic substance or drugs, atleast 24 hours before you get your tattoo made.
- The area to be tattooed should nicely be mosturized from a week before you get tattoed.
- The area to get tattood should not be damaged in any manner. No skin tanning, skin burns, chemical reactions, cuts or scrapes on the area to be tattoed. A damaged area should not be fiddled with.
- To avoid any kind of injuries like swelling or soaring, do not put any kinf of pressure on the area to be tattoed, atleast 2 days before the tattoo.
- Do not attend a tattoo session in a hangover or a sleep deprivation condition. Ensure a good sleep, the night before you get a tattoo done.
- Ensure wearing comfortable clothes, that would not hinder the making of the tattoo, especially on the specified area.
- Make sure to not have planned any work that involves the specific body part immediately after getting the tattoo made.
- Inform us about any history related to your skin and ensure to fill the form with all honesty, as this is for your own good.
- Please make sure to clarify all your doubts before starting to get the tattoo made.
- Remove the dressing after 2 hours and throw it into the bin, wash your tattoo four to five times a day with an antibacterial soap, continue to do so for 3 days without re-bandaging your tattoo(remember a tattoo is an open wound if it is not kept clean it can be vulnerable to infection).
- Apply a thin coat of given cream over your tattoo then pat it dry with a paper towel (remember too much cream will damage your tattoo).Swelling on the tattooed area is very normal (it subsides in few days),continue the above process for 3 days.
- If you are exposing your tattoo to sunlight after 3 weeks, we strongly recommend using sunblock (SPF 50 or 60).
- After 3 days wash your tattoo only once or twice.
- Avoid getting direct sunlight on your tattoo for three weeks.
- Wear loose clothes for 10 – 12 days.Your tattoo shouldn’t stick to the fabric. Avoid sleeping on the area where you got tattooed. Do not work-out or swim for two weeks.
- After few days you may see a light crust scab forming on your tattoo, make sure you do not pick or scratch on them, let them peel off automatically, picking on scabs may cause discoloration and permanent damage to the skin.
- Once the scab falls off it follows by a white flaky coat, at this point the tattoo looks pale and dull, start using a moisturizer 4 – 5 times a day as much as its needed, moisturize whenever it feels dry.
- Remember your tattoo is like a open wound so please do not let anybody touch it, till it gets healed.
- Without proper care and precaution you will end up having a crisp tattoo.
- Do not wax or shave the area on which you have the tattoo till it is completely healed.
- You should also know that once you leave the studio taking care of the tattoo is entirely upto you.
- Please don’t listen to others advice, If you have any queries please get in touch with us, we will be more than happy to help.